Crumbling carved stone

So I've had this game quite a good while, but just recently I noticed that some of the boulders underground near the rock lobsters that would ordinarily be flintless are worn down to almost being fully mined, with the name "crumbling carved stone" instead of just boulder. Is this something new (and if so, why this particular feature?) or is it just something I never noticed? I searched the wiki and none of the articles contain the phrase "crumbling carved stone" (time of writing 27/9/19)

On 9/27/2019 at 4:58 AM, HummusHummus said:

So I've had this game quite a good while, but just recently I noticed that some of the boulders underground near the rock lobsters that would ordinarily be flintless are worn down to almost being fully mined, with the name "crumbling carved stone" instead of just boulder. Is this something new (and if so, why this particular feature?) or is it just something I never noticed? I searched the wiki and none of the articles contain the phrase "crumbling carved stone" (time of writing 27/9/19)

I've seen that too. I think there is just a mix up of the code thinking that the rocks are the same as things in Hamlet. No idea why.

Archived