Solid Fuel Thruster not being supplied

So, my solid fuel thruster refuses to be supplied with oxylite under every condition I can think of, I've rebuilt it, meddled with priorities, ensured that duplicants have free time to do the job, which they would rather idle than do (Edit: And made sure enough oxylite is reachable by a duplicant). Any ideas?

Oxyliteplz.png

The iron can be supplied to the container, and has been already, once in the past 127kg of oxylite was transfered when i didn't have enough, and cannot get it transfered now that I do. I mean, i can add that, but it shouldn't be the problem. (Doing so now)

Just an update, Gantry might work? when attached it deleted the iron in the rocket (i watched it get supplied myself, so i know it was there to begin with). It's currently a bit of a hassle getting more (stocks ran out, the power to the refinery is low), should be able to confirm in 15m or so

Alright, all good. Noted that this part of the rocket is buggy as hell, but there's a way to get it working, that's all that matters

Just gotta add, because this made me laugh, Wanted to try an underground launch to see how much resources stay around after launch, turns out, it's a lot, but it's very hot, probably because... steam.. you know. if only i found a way to cool it down. wait a second... the ice melted

FreeCold.thumb.png.c0f280d9f8da5fe33c688cf425ee25d1.png

Archived