My concerns on a Wendy rework. As a Wendy main.

On 9/15/2019 at 12:05 AM, Sketched_Philo said:

Wes is unpopular because he doesn't talk , looks ugly, and his perks don't offer much of a playstyle change. Not a particularly fun character to play.

Playing Wes is a form of ART, and very few have figured out how to truly SEE. I have not, but I attempt to comprehend his sheer MIGHT. WE ARE ALL AT HIS MERCY, AND YOU WILL FALL TO HIS HAND, AND HIS BALLOONS WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU SEE

honestly though I play him a little and it’s really not impossible 

1 hour ago, broskeet said:

Playing Wes is a form of ART, and very few have figured out how to truly SEE. I have not, but I attempt to comprehend his sheer MIGHT. WE ARE ALL AT HIS MERCY, AND YOU WILL FALL TO HIS HAND, AND HIS BALLOONS WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU SEE

honestly though I play him a little and it’s really not impossible 

I didn't state anywhere in my post that Wes was hard. He's Wilson but you need a bit more food. But you don't make cute noises when you get smacked or when you examine things. Instead you make cursed poses. And mechanically speaking, Wormwood is a better "hard" character, even if he wasn't intended as so.

Archived