Lag on every end o cycle

5 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Every time the cycle ends there is a long lag on the game , another problem is if you got stuck in this lag using maybe the dig tool , i mean keep the mouse down , automatically it will fill the entire section of the map with dig duties ... 

These are well documented problems on the forums.

One thing you can do is change the auto save frequency in the options. It's what we commonly call cycle lag - it's a brief pause where the game auto saves and dumps reports etc. Sucks, but we all have it. Sadly it will only get worse - later in the game (i.e. 1500+ cycles) you can be looking at a 10 second pause.

6 minutes ago, Lifegrow said:

One thing you can do is change the auto save frequency in the options. It's what we commonly call cycle lag - it's a brief pause where the game auto saves and dumps reports etc. Sucks, but we all have it. Sadly it will only get worse - later in the game (i.e. 1500+ cycles) you can be looking at a 10 second pause.

Ok i will change that .

12 hours ago, Lifegrow said:

i just change into 10 cycle,less lag.there was a no report log mod which work great....but no one making a new one so it might get bugged out at some point

16 hours ago, Sebastiangperez said:

another problem is if you got stuck in this lag using maybe the dig tool , i mean keep the mouse down , automatically it will fill the entire section of the map with dig duties ... 

Yup. Same here. Thing is even if we lengthen the save cycle the same thing is going to happen.

I have drawn all sorts of steps clear across the map when it does this (with building tools)... i now have to check.. because there were times I didn't notice.  The save lag has always been there all through beta.. the new lag even with dig/build tools is new for me.

Archived