Puft feed

Your second picture showing starving 0kcal. But 3rd picture not starving 1.9kcal. They are eating, you just didn't notice it. Perhaps slow down your game speed to 1 if you want to admire them eating?

1 hour ago, Mathon said:

sometimes they are hungry, sometimes not

Me too, sometimes hungry, sometimes not :)

Joke aside, use their calories instead of "hungry" status. Hungry just mean they have room in their tummy, but they only can eat once every few seconds. In most case you will see hungry status more than not, but don't worry as long they have high calories.

I just check my puff inhaling just like usual

pufts have always been a bit wonky. One puft will hardly eat at all and make your game complain about starving. The next will eat the instant he gets hungry and always keep his kcal in the optimal range. Same stable.

your mileage may improve slightly by splitting into a breeding ranch & an overcrowded feeding room, just, have tons of pufts. Their behavior evens out.

1 hour ago, abud said:

Your second picture showing starving 0kcal. But 3rd picture not starving 1.9kcal. They are eating, you just didn't notice it. Perhaps slow down your game speed to 1 if you want to admire them eating?

They are eating but when they hatch, hunger goes down like this: 500, inhale, 510, 490, inhale, 500, 480, inhale 490..... and there it goes 0-10. hunger stands more after.

Archived