Sight Seeing Module Universe Globes?

So I tried to debug see the "ending" animations, and I did see the Home, Sweet Home animation, but I failed to see the other one.involving the Temporal Tear. But that's not what I'm here to talk about. When the rocket returned, I received these two Self Contained Systems from what I can only guess came from the Sight Seeing Module. The best way I can describe what they look like is the Assist Trophy from Super Smash but with a Solar System within it (I deleted the save for the game cause I'm a moron). They had a a decor value of +80 and a radius of 7 to add some more info. If anyone else has obtained them, do they come from the Temporal Tear when you send a rocket with Sight Seeing Modules or do they come from the SSM no matter where the rocket comes from?

Also, Klei, can you add an option in Sandbox mode where you can spawn artifacts, or just no?

Self-Contained System Self-Contained System

It´s one of the 2 highest decor artifacts. [Rarity 5]

=> Look at your starmap to find out which destination can yield rarity 5 artifacts and send any rocket there.

[A rocket has a chance to bring back an artifact for every duplicant inside, so each additional sight seeing module can yield an additional artifact.]

16 hours ago, EpicAlex said:

Also, Klei, can you add an option in Sandbox mode where you can spawn artifacts

And give us one in normal mode where we can despawn them.  I'm going to run out of places to put them, and they're a royal PITA to put into infinite storage.

15 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Self-Contained System Self-Contained System

It´s one of the 2 highest decor artifacts. [Rarity 5]

=> Look at your starmap to find out which destination can yield rarity 5 artifacts and send any rocket there.

[A rocket has a chance to bring back an artifact for every duplicant inside, so each additional sight seeing module can yield an additional artifact.]

So, it doesn't come from the Temporal Tear, and it can just come from a random planet.

Archived