How to beat Krill on day 1?

• Developer

The new experimental build that will go live soon (as soon as the build machine deploys it), tweaks the Krill to be a bit easier - give it a shot and tell me how it feels! :)

The higher prestige levels can be a bit intense right now - most of our balance work has been done at p0, and the higher p-levels involve a bit of guesstimation on our part. 

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

The new experimental build that will go live soon (as soon as the build machine deploys it), tweaks the Krill to be a bit easier - give it a shot and tell me how it feels! :)

The higher prestige levels can be a bit intense right now - most of our balance work has been done at p0, and the higher p-levels involve a bit of guesstimation on our part. 

A lot of fights are not fair to me in P7, Krill is just the most explicit one. I understand the game has a random nature, but I'm not a fan of playing the game just to find out there's an impossible fight at some point. If the game is meant to be balanced at p0, let me know so I can give you the proper feedback on that base - so far, I was assuming the game was meant to be consistently beatable at the highest prestige.

I'll give it a try in the experimental build. Thanks for the reply.

I haven't seen Krill on day 2 yet, only in the pre-Market quest when you pick the Negotiation cards merchant. Krill has now a mechanic where he removes all his own buffs and debuffs every once in a while, so he loses the extra power he gets. I'm currently P5 on experimental build, the fight was hard, but doable.

Archived