Geometric Placement?

So I've been wondering if it's possible to implement something like this in DST on console. This mod is extremely helpful for building structures. If we could see the little units when building it would help a lot. Placing structures on console is especially challenging, because we can only place structures right in front of us and using an analog stick for stuff like this is kind of awkward. If something like geometric placement was added it would fix this entire problem.

Trust me practically everyone on consoles would like to see it implemented, but for whatever reason it just looks like we'll never get it. It's a shame really that it even had to be made as a Mod on PC, as most games that allow the building of structures usually has either a grid placement or snap-to function of somekind.

Suffering from OCD makes this a very important issue to me, seeing as i would have walked away from the game years ago if the rest of the game wasn't so freaking good. I still feel like i'm going into a panic attack from time to time when building a base, but i push through and "try" to not let it drive me insane.

8 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Suffering from OCD makes this a very important issue to me, seeing as i would have walked away from the game years ago if the rest of the game wasn't so freaking good. I still feel like i'm going into a panic attack from time to time when building a base, but i push through and "try" to not let it drive me insane.

LOL...glad I'm not the only one. I can take forever to place a chest in a line of chests. And if it's underground I've been caught in an earthquake on more than one occasion because "I've almost got it...". XD

Archived