Cyclic instructions for automation

我想与大家分享一种独特的编程方式,有点像图灵机。

I want to share with you a unique way of programming, a bit like Turing machine.

这个想法已经存在了很长一段时间,但在暑假期间,我终于有机会实现它。

This idea has existed for a long time, but during the summer vacation, I finally had the chance to realize it.

使用液体作为寄存器和元件传感器作为磁头,可以读取数据。使用自动液压阀控制过程执行。流量阀用于控制信号的实际延时。

Using liquid as registers and component sensors as magnetic heads, data can be read.Use automatic hydraulic valve to control process execution. Flow valve is used to control Actual Delay of Flow Valve for Control Signal

如图所示,(这里的翻译帮不了我了)总之,我做了一个空气助推器。

As the picture shows, in short, I made an air booster.

最后,我想知道游戏制作者是否想要启动FPGA或其他编程语言来实现辅助自动化?比如教育MOD。

Finally, I want to know if the game maker wants to start the FPGA or Other programming languages for Auxiliary Automation?For example, education MOD.

GIF.gif

QQ截图20190809181542.png

5d4d47e52cd3e_QQ20190809181527.thumb.png.abb59418ee617e2badb21f09d7a82a62.png

I want to share with you a unique way of programming, a bit like a Turing machine.

This idea has been around for a long time, but during the summer, I finally have a chance to achieve it.

Data can be read using liquid as a register and element sensors as a (tape) head. Execution is performed using a hydraulic valve automation. The flow valve is used to control the duty cycle of the signal.

The example in my photo, (the translation here can't help me anymore.) Anyway, I made an air pusher.

Finally, I want to know if the game creator wants to launch an FPGA or other programming language to implement assisted automation? Just like the educational mod.

Very cool as always socooo! I'd love to see a video demonstration.

Archived