anyway to keep wheezewort without feeding it?

...since the big nerf on wheezewort i think not so much ppl will use it now.
but for personal reason I like it and try to keep a few in my base(playing rime lol)
there is a problem it seem I cannot disable the feeding of phosphorite.

is there some way to use them without phosphorite?excluding using pip or enclosed in box.
i don't mine the 25% output thing....dupe labor is much more expensive

Guess I dont explain it clearly ,actually I was not trying to get 100% with farm tile.
I was trying to plant it in Planter Box/farm tile/ Hydroponic letting it run @ 25%  efficiency
save me the dupe time delivering and everything...would like to turn it to a decor plant with little bit of cooling..

I noticed Algae Terrarium has not delivery option (there are 2 not delivery,,,),thus I suppose we should able to do that to WW. 

Let me try again, even though i thought i was very clear.

If your dupes plant a wheezewort ANYWHERE, they will be domesticated.
This means they will run at 100% with fertilizer, or not at all.

There is no 25% option if you've uprooted it UNLESS you let pips plant if for you, which you said you didn't want.

So i'll say it again.

The answer to your question: " is there some way to use them without phosphorite?excluding using pip or enclosed in box.
i don't mine the 25% output thing....dupe labor is much more expensive ?" Is no. (well. if you let them stay where they are you can, but that's not the point i assume.)

Archived