Least favourite season?

Least favourite season?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's everyone's least favourite season?

• Calm Season
    • Hurricane Season
    • Monsoon Season
    • Dry Season

On 2019-08-12 at 2:24 AM, GetNerfedOn said:

Most people are in DST forums because of the consistent developer attention given there

It would be cool if more people communicated here on these (SW/RoG) forums, too.

Most people seem to just read the posts and never reply/contribute.    You mostly see posts that have been "seen" like 50+ times with less than a handful of replies here.

5 hours ago, Shootem_Badguys said:

It would be cool if more people communicated here on these (SW/RoG) forums, too.

Most people seem to just read the posts and never reply/contribute.    You mostly see posts that have been "seen" like 50+ times with less than a handful of replies here.

To be fair the question of this thread has been covered and discuss many many times before and since you didnt provide any new input either I dont blame people for skipping this thread. More people talk on reddit too, the Klei forums are sort of abandoned when it comes to DS.

Everything is archived,  and when you post to a thread that's older than a couple of weeks everyone moans about it.   So I start a new thread.  There isn't a whole lot of new material to go over when I'm just asking which season people like the least, though.  What new input could be added regarding said question?  It's pretty straight forward. 

Was only curious.  There seems to be no winning in these forums.  Either it's archived, people get butthurt, or nobody replies because it was already gone over in a thread that can no longer be added to lol

On 19.8.2019 at 10:19 AM, Shootem_Badguys said:

Everything is archived,  and when you post to a thread that's older than a couple of weeks everyone moans about it.   So I start a new thread.  There isn't a whole lot of new material to go over when I'm just asking which season people like the least, though.  What new input could be added regarding said question?  It's pretty straight forward. 

Was only curious.  There seems to be no winning in these forums.  Either it's archived, people get butthurt, or nobody replies because it was already gone over in a thread that can no longer be added to lol

All I am saying is that imput is always important in the OP. The thread poster should give his or her opinion on the matter in few sentences and explain shortly what the thread is about and what subjects specificly could be interesting and worth geting opinions about. 
In threads about topics like this which were already coverd a decent number of times, the thread poster should give a new perspective or bring up a fact that wasnt already mentioned before or that maybe is new and could have changed up the discussion. Or, in the case of an old archived thread idea, mention where the old thread left off and go from there with a quick recap. Though often old threads are archived because the discussion died though due to no new perspective on the topic.

In the case of a simply yes no question or a quick poll, I think this thread worked. A few people answered the poll. You just cant expend 50+ people to suddendly answer it because traffic is slow in the forums and like I said nothing new was brought forward.

Instead of complaing that you cant "win" (whatever that means in a discussion forum), you should flesh out your ideas more to make reading and answering them more interesting.

Archived