Meaty nettles

thevicelion

I think a new recipe should be added to the game. This would require any meat and 3 nettles (or 2 since you are using meat, which is harder to get than a twig) and would result in a meat varian of the nettle rolls that spoils a bit faster but gives more food. This way Wigfrid would get de benefits of the nettle rolls in a way that fits well in the game and it's not cheaty like making her able to eat the normal nettle rolls.

I know there will be a lot of Wig mains that will say that it's not that hard to go through the Lush season without eating nettles but there is still a lot of people that would be grateful to have a feature like this one because it's not hard really to survive with hay fever; it is ANNOYING AF and sometimes I can't stand it.

That's it, just a short topic that i'd like people to give their opinions about, and I know it that Klei probably is not making an update any time soon, but I still think they will or at least should take a look back at Hamlet after they are finished with RoT, Character Reworks, and basically all the DST things they have planned because this is what the community wants.

Or maybe a mod could be made idk.

Wigfrid's downside is that she can only eat meat, and meat-based recipes. Adding new recipes that are the same as others except they count as meat would be silly, because then why even have the non-meat recipe in the first place?

I appreciate that Wigfrid has a tougher time in lush season because of her downside, as it's the one of the only times that said downside is relevant.

Archived