Boss combat focus

Caveat: have not played too much and have not beaten the game yet. However, I've been a bit wary to take combat-centric missions close to or during nightfall, since all bosses I've faced involve combat. It seems 'safer' to take negotiation missions in case resolve points are low, in order to save health for the boss encounters. Am I wrong?

If you have the cash to buy healing from fssh its safe to do combat as long as the bloated cards wont weigh you down to much. Most boss fights you will probably have an ally which makes it a bit safer. Day 3 is the only one i would be wary of combat at night and ill let you figure out why on your own.

You can also buy Health +10 and Vapors +21 after 6 turns at merchants. And you can save pet with them.

Use tincture, cripple, everything you can.

and fun facts, killed boss 2 with only 10 HP : cards saved my life, finished with 22 HP (more than started :D)

I find saving resolve to make sure I get allies to be a bit more important than saving health. Except maybe day 2 boss. If you are low on either, you should be getting drinks or food from Fssh before getting into the night quest. Food from Fssh is really cheap, and definitely worth the Bloated card.

2 hours ago, mister_eugene said:

You can also buy Health +10 and Vapors +21 after 6 turns at merchants. And you can save pet with them.

Use tincture, cripple, everything you can.

and fun facts, killed boss 2 with only 10 HP : cards saved my life, finished with 22 HP (more than started :D)

I beat the last boss with 6 HP because they ONLY attacked my allies lol. 

Archived