[Solved?] Stuff I still can't decompile!

I posted this topic, no reply :(

Now I have same trouble with turf as it has 2 "savanna_watery" anims and spriter can't have 2 the same anims or something like that so it not decompile. I managed to decompile bamboo somehow by deleting additional line and all work fine, but for turf it did not work and said there was version compatibility issue. Editing compiled code as text is not good idea anyway, but had to do it just so I can decompile bamboo.

Decompiler very old too, last time updated in 2016, we need more compatible one!

So I can decompile for spriter pro without animations, or I can decompile animations but not editable in spriter? That does not help me.

How am I supposed to edit textures and animations if I can't decompile in spriter editable format?

@zetake looks like it work, but not every time. I have some issue compiling stuff in game like said here

But now, I have the mod make "memory full" crash even tho I now have lots of free space on my computer :(

EDIT: I confuse compiling with decompiling here :D I can decompile stuff just ok, but sometime I not able to decompile stuff with some method, like animation because of spriter needing every animation to be named different :(

Archived