Living Log farming the easy way!

SpoonyBardIV

Maybe you already know of this strategy, but you can essentially turn a stack of Gold Nuggets into 100 Living Logs when playing as Wormwood. Just make 5 Living Logs, and throw a Gold Nugget into a Wishing Well, and all of your lost health will be restored.

19 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Maybe you already know of this strategy, but you can essentially turn a stack of Gold Nuggets into 100 Living Logs when playing as Wormwood. Just make 5 Living Logs, and throw a Gold Nugget into a Wishing Well, and all of your lost health will be restored.

sometimes I forget a Well exists that can give you 100 health for just a shiny nugget,

I mean why do even make fancy ass food to get healthier when we can just toss some bling and get juiced with free antivenom bonus

57 minutes ago, Baduin said:

but, how do u farm nuggets?

In Hamlet itself, farming oincs would be the best way, as @MWY mentioned. Repeatedly robbing the bank is the best method that I know of for amassing oincs very quickly.

If you link to a RoG world, then trading with the pig king would be a great method as well. 

Archived