Infinite Salt and Rust

7 hours ago, N00bieMeap said:

-A Drecko eat Saltvine and poop Salt

Saltvine already makes salt. Just make the thing consume less chlorine. Make a drecko morph that eats those things and grows rusty scales.

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Saltvine already makes salt. Just make the thing consume less chlorine. Make a drecko morph that eats those things and grows rusty scales.

And balm lilies! It should be called the dulled drecko, and its scales only grow in carbon dioxide, while it "produces" bleach stone.

Also, (unrelated note) the pokeshells should be able to eat salt, phosphorite, phosphorus, fertilizer, algae, slime, and egg shell. And with that, produce something worth the effort *cough cough* fossil

6 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

I think they should fix pacu first...since all 3 of them eat and poop the same..

8 hours ago, Xenologist said:

And balm lilies! It should be called the dulled drecko, and its scales only grow in carbon dioxide, while it "produces" bleach stone.

Also, (unrelated note) the pokeshells should be able to eat salt, phosphorite, phosphorus, fertilizer, algae, slime, and egg shell. And with that, produce something worth the effort *cough cough* fossil

They already shed their shells occasionally which grinds down into lime.

1 hour ago, Promethien said:

They already shed their shells occasionally which grinds down into lime.

From what i`ve seen they do it twice. First time after they mature they leave a 5kg shell. When they die they leave a 10kg one. Not much for 100 cycles but i didn`t try taming them so i don`t know if it changes anything.

Archived