Dirt math on the outhouse doesn’t add up. It always produces less polluted dirt than the dirt it consumes. I assume this was added for balance - to push people to lavatories. There hopefully shouldn’t be any balance need to push people to lavatories. Less dupe time and +1 more morale should be sufficient. If not, make it require cleaning after only 5 uses instead of deleting dirt.

To be newbie friendly, it would be best for its internal dirt to deplete every use and replaced with polluted dirt.

25 minutes ago, Nickerooni said:

Dirt math on the outhouse doesn’t add up. It always produces less polluted dirt than the dirt it consumes. I assume this was added for balance - to push people to lavatories. There hopefully shouldn’t be any balance need to push people to lavatories. Less dupe time and +1 more morale should be sufficient. If not, make it require cleaning after only 5 uses instead of deleting dirt.

To be newbie friendly, it would be best for its internal dirt to deplete every use and replaced with polluted dirt.

i think the reason why some people dont move away from outhouses, might be that they think they loose water, since it gets converted to polluted water.

Now that I think about it, the water math doesn't make sense for the outhouse. If a dupe fail to reach the outhouse, then there is polluted water everywhere. If the dupe reach a lavatory, then it will output more polluted water than it consumes water. If the dupe uses an outhouse, then.... no polluted water at all? Where did the water go?

Archived