Can purple stave teleport to interiors?

Desblat

29 minutes ago, Desblat said:

I want to catch green-eyed perds. Will stave teleport them into my house, if I place telelocator focus in it?

I can understand about the Purple Stave being Telelocator Staff but what the heck are Green-eyed perds?...
you don't mean Eye plants do you?

13 minutes ago, MWY said:

....I have heard of birb but not perd...

From the wiki

In the "customize world" screen, the Gobbler is called "Perd". According to the programmer, Kevin, it originally stood for 'pig bird'.

The prefab name for an gobbler is also perd

To answer the question: Yes, telelocators do work in interiors. In fact, you could easily set up a 2-way telelocator network from your house straight to the aporkalypse calendar.

There's just two caveats: Telelocating an aquatic mob will only move it to another water tile, so you can't use focuses for these.

Also, due to how the game works, interiors are further away from anything else, so any active telelocator focuses on the outside will be prioritized over any interior telelocators.

1 hour ago, MWY said:

I can understand about the Purple Stave being Telelocator Staff but what the heck are Green-eyed perds?...
you don't mean Eye plants do you?

peagawks lol

I call them perds because they are perds in game code, didn't even knew it's name gobber 

39 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

To answer the question: Yes, telelocators do work in interiors. In fact, you could easily set up a 2-way telelocator network from your house straight to the aporkalypse calendar.

There's just two caveats: Telelocating an aquatic mob will only move it to another water tile, so you can't use focuses for these.

Also, due to how the game works, interiors are further away from anything else, so any active telelocator focuses on the outside will be prioritized over any interior telelocators.

Goood! Thanks!

Archived