Do pigguards from player built towers act like other pigguards?

Desblat

hmmm i cant tell you how it 100% works.

but in my world i killed them all and smashed all cities and made my own city and i have 5 guards around my city. now if i smash something near them they wont attack. i can hammer houses around them and its fine. i think i can also hammer their house and its fine.

I believe their logic is to attack whenever they see the player pick up something tagged "city_property" or whatever the tag is. I suspect even ones spawned from towers you built will behave this way. Beliar's not having an issue because if she smashed everything down nothing's city property anymore.

4 hours ago, Faintly Macabre said:

I believe their logic is to attack whenever they see the player pick up something tagged "city_property" or whatever the tag is. I suspect even ones spawned from towers you built will behave this way. Beliar's not having an issue because if she smashed everything down nothing's city property anymore.

basically what you build if you destroy will not be attacked by pig guards, nor pigs that spawn out of your buildings will panic if you destroy their house.

However if you do attack a Pig guard or Civilian, in that case it won't matter if they belong to you, they will attack.

(Pig guards built by you just won't care if you commit thievery, arson of any sort on your own built buildings but they will react to prebuilt map buildings being affected by you)

4 hours ago, MWY said:

basically what you build if you destroy will not be attacked by pig guards, nor pigs that spawn out of your buildings will panic if you destroy their house.

However if you do attack a Pig guard or Civilian, in that case it won't matter if they belong to you, they will attack.

(Pig guards built by you just won't care if you commit thievery, arson of any sort on your own built buildings but they will react to prebuilt map buildings being affected by you)

That makes total sense!

Thanks everyone for replies!

Archived