Reworks should be for the OP characters

Alright slow your roll man. So instead of making the weak characters better at surviving we should make the strong characters worse at surviving?

What?!?

I seriously don’t see any problem with the way their reworking characters right now. Why would they change their system in the first place?

Also most characters have their strengths right now (sorry woody)  Even If Wolfgang is “better” than Wigfrid that doesn’t mean she’s bad. I think that Wolfgang works better in small teams because of the food requirements, while I think Wigfrid works better in big groups because of her ability to craft armor for people (she does have a food requirement too, but Wigfrid and Wolfgang are usually hunting characters, and all she eats is meat.)

If any of that makes sense? 

The shortened version is pretty much that the characters thrive in different ways.

Personally I can't wait for Wolfgang's rework. As strong as he is he does get pretty boring outside of fighting. At least Wigfrid has that bombastic voice and personality to keep me entertained.

Maybe they'll  make his sanity drain as large as wilbas so it's actually a threat. I'll take anything that spices up gameplay for the better

6 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Personally, I find an interesting downside to be better then a lot of useful perks. Part of the reason I enjoy Wormwood and Maxwell so much is because they're challenge characters with their health issues, but also have very useful perks to compensate.

Hm. Thinking about it, I probably need a better setup on my end. Because all of my issues with the game is about the difficulty I've had with the "unforgiving" combat and that nerfing stats of all things makes characters a complete obsolete choice for me.

What that really means is that the sanity drain summoning crowds of monsters and low one-hit health situations are the only problems I face. But it really shouldn't be.

Nerf the lag klei. That's a good one

Archived