Spider creep - Winter update

Looks like the spider creep won't go away now with the winter update.It has been 8 in game days since I've destroyed a tier 2 den, and the webbing is still there.When the spider queen leaves the nest, it looks like the creep disappear, but if you destroy the den, it doesn't.Anyone have seen this?

Perhaps it colides with the snowy ground animation. Perhaps it will go away in spring then when the snow fades away?Ah, sorry there shouldn't be snow right. It's too early. Hmm, sometimes another Den which is nearby takes the creep for itself. Are there other dens around?

Perhaps it colides with the snowy ground animation. Perhaps it will go away in spring then when the snow fades away?Ah, sorry there shouldn't be snow right. It's too early. Hmm, sometimes another Den which is nearby takes the creep for itself. Are there other dens around?

Actually I'm at day 42. I did destroy the den during winter, right at the end of it.But it can't be the snow. I've destroyed one before the first winter (Around day 15) and the creep still there.

Actually I'm at day 42. I did destroy the den during winter, right at the end of it.But it can't be the snow. I've destroyed one before the first winter (Around day 15) and the creep still there.

And there is no dens close to this area. :/The closest one still pretty far away.@Edit: Double post, I'm sorry. I meant to edit my last answer. D:@Edit 2: Just got in the game and the creep disappeard. Was this a hotfix or it just takes a long time to the creep fade out? Edited by Tomily