Jump to content

Supply Bins dont have the option to store Slime anymore!? HELP


Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

I wanted to store slime in a supply bin (who is a bit under water) but I cannot select the option to store slime in the supply bin anymore.
Am I the only one with this problem?

Would love a response,

Kind regards,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Xevelon said:

Hello guys,

I wanted to store slime in a supply bin (who is a bit under water) but I cannot select the option to store slime in the supply bin anymore.
Am I the only one with this problem?

Would love a response,

Kind regards,

My best guess is that you have not dug out slime yet, thus it does not show up on your list yet. Else it should be right under 'Organic'. I personally am storing it as we speak.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Xevelon said:

It used to show show up anyhow, not depending on wether or not u dug up slime already. And even when i digged up some slime, it still diddnt show

Thanks for the response!

 

Post your save game. I'll have a look once I am able to.

I personally am ok with the material not showing up until you discover it. It's more immersive and also avoids list clutter early game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Xevelon said:

It used to show show up anyhow, not depending on wether or not u dug up slime already. And even when i digged up some slime, it still diddnt show

Thanks for the response!

 

Do you have any mods installed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a WORD file with the picture in it. I have double screens and i had to adjust the picture. Hope this is clear enough.

image.png

image.png

Doc2.docx

The word file is clearer and i adjusted it

 

I dont have any mods installed; pure game

NEVERMIND, its solved :o Somehow, someway it showed up now :o Dont know why, did nothing different.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Xevelon said:

Here is a WORD file with the picture in it. I have double screens and i had to adjust the picture. Hope this is clear enough.

image.png

image.png

Doc2.docx

The word file is clearer and i adjusted it

 

I dont have any mods installed; pure game

NEVERMIND, its solved :o Somehow, someway it showed up now :o Dont know why, did nothing different.

 

Did you saved and reload?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

As was stated above, @ToiDiaeRaRIsuOy, you have to "discover" slime before your bins will let you select it.  It has worked that way for a very long time.  The same with polluted dirt and many other materials.  

He did mentioned though that he did dug it up and still did not show up, until it  suddenly showed up with no apparent reason why it would suddenly. We might still be talking about a glitch or bug which would has to be fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...