Hunters becoming the hunted

This is an Idea I came up for Hounds/Frost Hounds, In which the player may run across "Hound camps" (I imagine something similar to running across spider nests), giving the player the ability if geared properly attack and destroy the hound camp, halting the Hound's attacks for x amount of days, also having read many thoughts on Hound pets perhaps the ability to steal Hound pups/eggs and taming the young Hounds into pets/hunters. This is Just another one of my Ideas so let me know what you think.

Animal Fair UpdateTamable Mobs:Milk BeefaloChild HoundTeen Hound...Well Don't Starve feels too alone you know, even though it's not meant to be Multiplayer, as long we have NPC/Intelligent AI Friends, we'll be fine playing by our VIRTUAL INDIVIDUALS.

Edited by Prinny the Quiet

hound camps are a good idea but personally I would like the camp to not change how hounds currently behave but instead add another way to kill them or be killed by them. Would give the hounds a feeling of existance then too rather than feeling very dull.

They should look like pile of twigs and grass, spoiled meat and rots lying on the ground and hounds sleeping/or barking and running at you. The idea with camps are okay , but i never liked the tamable hounds thingy.