warly ideahs!

i'm so exited to see warly and here's my ideah for update... good stuff: no more faster hunger drain and 33 precent bonus is for all crockpot meals including team members; weakness: penalty to hunger goes like this 50% raw 70% dried and 90% cooked and add durabillaty to crockpot craftable for 3 sticks 3 charcoil and 3 cut stone. [half cost of crockpot exept for cut stone]. tell me what you think of it and add your own ideahs in the coments! 

7 hours ago, Finnja said:

and add durabillaty to crockpot craftable for 3 sticks 3 charcoil and 3 cut stone.

What does that mean? The Crockpot doesn't have any durability to speak of. Are you saying that you want Crockpots to gain durability so that Warly can make them for a cheaper price? That sounds like creating a problem so that a character with a very niche use will now have a purpose in the game to the detriment of everyone else.

7 hours ago, Finnja said:

and 33 precent bonus is for all crockpot meals including team members

What bonus were you referring to? Increased hunger fulfilled by dishes made by Warly? if Warly is around, do other members get the same bonus as if they were cooking with him nearby?

Archived