File location Chrome

Hello(first : im french and i speak english very bad :s )I'd like to know where the file loaction of the save of DS.Problem : I play it on Google Chrom, not on Steam.ThxHydrossP.s : this game is awesome !

Which OS are you using? Windows, OSX or Linux?Edit: Actually, in case people are wondering for other OS:OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/File System/000/pLinux: ~/.config/google-chrome/Default/File System/000/pI made a symbolic link to both these directories to my Dropbox, that way I can share my worlds between my laptop at home, and my computer at the office. Edited by sfacs

I forget the correct variable but try this on windows....%APPDATA%\..\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\File System\000\p\00But note that on Chrome, the "000" could be any number depending on how many apps you have installed. You are looking for one with 14-20 files. The player profile and saved game files are the ones under 200k.EDIT:Leave off the "000\p\00" if you get an error since that specific location does not happen to existing on your system. You will have to look through the other numbered folders to find the DS folder on your system.

Edited by WrathOf