Cork Bat tweak suggestion

I cannot name a time where I reliably used the cork bat in combat for any reason considering the limited uses and delay between swings, but I do have a few ideas that might help its usefulness (at least to some people): 

- Decrease damage from 51 to 17.

- Increase uses from 20 to 24.

- Every 3 successive hits knock out the enemy temporarily (sleep)

OR:

- Decrease damage to 41

- Increase uses from 20 to 60

- Significantly faster swinging speed

If you disagree with these changes, I implore you to add your own idea for a tweak for the weapon if possible. I look to improve its reliability to an extent, so any suggestions would be useful as well.

although I would like Klei could add some knock out mechanic, but decrease damage to 17 but slow attack period will make it the worst weapon

second one, that makes it no difference with other regular weapon, even boring

I prefer its current design, heavy and painful, good to deal with lots of hostile creatures that chasing you, useful in ruin

I like actual Cork Bat - limited uses but heavy damage. I think it is not used that much because of how easy it is to create Ham Bat and how easy it is to farm Halberds. I would nerf Halberd a little or buff in some way Cork Bat to make that weapon more useful.

Archived