I find if your running more than one atmos station and dupes have access to both from the outside ittl get messed up.   Or your airlock room has no air for them to breathe upon return.  Thatt'l force a drop as well.   Open your base door and ittl flow some in for a simple fix.

If your base has multiple exits, but due to the out of base priorities all the dupes end up coming back in the same entrance, then they can only fill the available docks. 
That is, if you have 5 docks on the east, 5 on the west, but 10 dupes leave out of the base, they will split when exiting but if they all come back in through a checkpoint with only 5 docks, then 5 will get deposited while the other 5 get dropped on the ground. 

The dropped ones are likely getting swept up and put in storage bins. If you click on the clothing drop down on the full list of mats on the right side of the screen and then click atmo suit, you can cycle through where they are located. 

No, I just had 4 atmosuits in the whole base
I think it was because of some mods(even though disabling them didn't fix the bug, disabling them and creating a new world seemed to fix the bug). I think the 'problem mods' were packs and 75kg storage docks(not trying to badmouth them here)

The mod that removed the neutronium borders was causing atmo suits to disappear. Apparently placing 1 tile of neutronium at the bottom left of the map fixes that. The devs commented on it and might make a fix in the future.

11 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

The mod that removed the neutronium borders was causing atmo suits to disappear. Apparently placing 1 tile of neutronium at the bottom left of the map fixes that. The devs commented on it and might make a fix in the future.

oh my, you're right wow...

11 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Well that’s one odd bug

Archived