Add Long Term Gameplay

I probably asked this a long time ago, so I'll as again. Being that we're playing with friends, it'd be nice to have a server that can sustain itself indefinitely, if you're good enough. With that, it would be fun to actually make structures, furnish them, and build up some sort of village. For me, there is real no end-game. All you do is survive and once you do, you then go fight bosses I suppose? But after that, when then? It appears that the Hamlet expansion has these sort of features, would like to see them implemented in here.

On 4/22/2019 at 2:42 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Go megabasing, play chess or utilize the heck out of the game.

Megabases are amazing! I've seen some beautiful ones. They were so organized, I didn't need to ask about anything.

I would like for a way to get more berry bushes, and the like, in case something happens to them.(burned/diseased) Like the ability to plant a berry bush seed and slowly grow a new one in a plot. 

6 hours ago, eternalLocket said:

I would like for a way to get more berry bushes, and the like, in case something happens to them.(burned/diseased) Like the ability to plant a berry bush seed and slowly grow a new one in a plot. 

Resources reappear in Wilderness/Endless worlds but the classic Survival is kinda off... :/

On 4/21/2019 at 10:53 PM, Trenix said:

I probably asked this a long time ago, so I'll as again. Being that we're playing with friends, it'd be nice to have a server that can sustain itself indefinitely, if you're good enough. With that, it would be fun to actually make structures, furnish them, and build up some sort of village. For me, there is real no end-game. All you do is survive and once you do, you then go fight bosses I suppose? But after that, when then? It appears that the Hamlet expansion has these sort of features, would like to see them implemented in here.

Yo, I wanted those features too so I made my own end game on PS4. 

That's 2000 days, and I'm about to upload a 3000 day update video. 

EDIT: Here ya go

So far 6 settlements, 16 shops, a bunch of "sidequests", and a PvP arena. The end game for me is running this world open for other players to experience. There is no content drought if you make the content!

Archived