Overheat Temperature should be Better Explained ingame

While temperature is explained the descriptor "Overheat Temperature" it self is not clearly explained. I think the codex should include an entry on building materials and temperature explanations. 

Which can lead to confusion

1. Does it add +10 degrees to the ambient heat ( resulting in objects overheating much easier ) 

or

2. Does it reduce max temperature by 10 degrees from the sorrunding area reducing the temperature difference 

3. Does it increase the heat threshold of the temperature by X amount? 

---

Because of the way Overheat Temperature is essentially setup, there are many possible avenues for interpretation that could easily be solved by adding a few lines into the codex. 

I dont know if i undertand you right, but if so, its easy.

For example gold: The building itself has a comfort zone up to 100°C. Gold adds 50° to it. So the building will withstand 150°C, and will suffer damage at 150.1°C, and will eventually break. Its always the temperature of the item itself. If you mange to keep the building itself in the comfort zone, it can sit in a much hotter environment. 

Archived