First 3 dupes shoul be full custom

Guys this should be a thing, we could maintain the random button for challenge purpouses and such but should have the option to manually choose every aspect of the 3 duplicants, because we will reroll until the ones we want come anyway, so better to make this rerolling phase shorter by letting us chose.

You mean like a D&D stat assignment? Sure. I guess that's fine. I tend to "reroll" for a while until I get the three that I'm looking for.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: the three starting dupes should start with 1 skill point. It feels *really silly* that the new dupe I get on day 3 gets their first skill point immediately, while the three starting dupes, who have been busting ass for three days already, still don't have their first skill point.

1 hour ago, EleriusX said:

You mean like a D&D stat assignment? Sure. I guess that's fine. I tend to "reroll" for a while until I get the three that I'm looking for.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: the three starting dupes should start with 1 skill point. It feels *really silly* that the new dupe I get on day 3 gets their first skill point immediately, while the three starting dupes, who have been busting ass for three days already, still don't have their first skill point.

The machine used the energy to summon extra workforce man :p

Archived