I am running into an issue where my dupes drop critters halfway through transporting them.  It used to happen when I waited too long to build exosuits because they would drop their item to go breathe.  Now it's happening when the schedule rolls over.  This isn't really a big deal with the wrangle-able critters, but the trap only ones can be very frustrating, especially if you're trying to transport fish.

15 hours ago, WaffleKing68 said:

I am running into an issue where my dupes drop critters halfway through transporting them.  It used to happen when I waited too long to build exosuits because they would drop their item to go breathe.  Now it's happening when the schedule rolls over.  This isn't really a big deal with the wrangle-able critters, but the trap only ones can be very frustrating, especially if you're trying to transport fish.

At the moment only option is locking (either door or may be checkpoint) critters before schedule switches, so that your dupes won't be able to reach critters if they have not enough time to transport them.

P.S. I with there would be a way to switch signal controlled door from open<->close to auto<->close or even better allowed<->restricted/one-way.

Archived