Make comfy beds better?

I don't know if anyone has experienced this, but Cots and comfy beds are pretty much the exact same thing, but one is just more expensive and takes more space. I think that the comfy bed should give a better temporary buff to duplicants who sleep on it? Maybe duplicants who get a good rest on the comfy bed get a "great rest: bonus and better athletics for half a cycle? or make duplicant building speed temporarily faster? I don't know what buff it should have to be balanced, but I just think the comfy bed needs a buff. Maybe to balance it out make it cost some reed fibers or refined metal?

Comfy beds actually have much better stats than cots. Dupes rest much faster in a comfy bed. The issue is that you generally can’t take advantage of this, because when Dupes get to bed is unpredictable in practice. In theory you could cut out an hour of sleep from the schedule of Dupes with comfy beds, but in practice that leads to exhausted Dupes who got to bed late.

dupes keep sleeping after the sleeping schedule changes to work if stamina isn't 100%. well they wake up they need relief themselves, eat, sneeze due to some ailment or save/reload

if the scedule after sleep is something else then work they wake up instantly

this way you can make some use of it by making sure basic needs are done before going to bed and let the ending of the sleep scedule not end right before the autosafe.

This was true in mk3 preview at least so i assume it still works like this

Archived