"Something Went Away While Connecting"

I had been trying to do a ruins rush with Wes (third time in ruins), and it was going very well, until I realized I had forgotten to craft the refine ropes for my football helmets, and died shortly after.  I than proceeded to re-spawn with too many items to see how far I could have gotten (not very far) and proceeded to regenerate the world.  

This is where it gets weird, instead of being brought up to a character select screen, got a message saying "Something Went Away While Connecting, please try again."  (This was single-player)  After clicking 'ok' I was brought back to the title screen, except there was no volume, Even clicking the "Play" button did not make the clicking noise.  Confused as heck I Quit and joined back again, half expecting an April Fools popup, but the world I had regenerated before was indeed regenerated.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar, as I was familiar wit the mods I had, and have played around 10 hours (at least) with each of them, I'll list them below anyways.

Mods:

Spoiler

Epic Healthbar

Health Info

Long Pig Reworked

World Resource Regeneration

yea yea had this thousand times. i could tell you stories xxxxxD

yesterday i generated a world and while generating i got the mod error screen. so my world was generating and i had this buttons: disable mods, exit game. i waited and waited and then i clicked on exit

Because of my garbo internet, I get this error all the time. It just means that you failed to connect to the cave server. (or surface server if you are in the caves and you're trying to go back up)

Archived