Add the Guardian Horn to the Oddities Shop

43 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

it got patched patched!!! scroll up!! no more caves regen after merging with SW

what actually happened before the patch was that the new "ruins" from the RoG content inside SW replaced the old RoG caves but that was patched a long time ago...

I think I understand the confusion now. We're talking about very different things. What I'm talking about is using the teleportato in SW after your SW and RoG worlds are already merged. The world merging isn't what regenerates the ruins. Using the teleportato after the worlds have already been merged is what regenerates the ruins. Every time you use the teleportato in SW, it will regenerate your RoG caves and ruins.

46 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

I think I understand the confusion now. We're talking about very different things. What I'm talking about is using the teleportato in SW after your SW and RoG worlds are already merged. The world merging isn't what regenerates the ruins. Using the teleportato after the worlds have already been merged is what regenerates the ruins. Every time you use the teleportato in SW, it will regenerate your RoG caves and ruins.

this is clearly an exploit and should be patch tho, but yeap it works

BTW merging worlds USED TO reset the ruins too... so it's also probably a world gen bug that the teleportato is overwriting the ruins after merging worlds... I would count on that as means of regeneration for the future.

Archived