so i have been looking everywhere for a discussion about this problem or at last a fix.
but i found nothing, so i thought i just ask the game developers for a reasoning behind this.
I have 

• a 75 Hertz Monitor.
  • Intel® Pentium® Processor G3240 / 3M Cache, 3.10 GHz

• NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card
  • 6 GB of RAM
  • 64-Bit OS

Note : the problem occurs while playing on offline mode / single players servers

the game is not displayed as 60FPS as the debug menu says, it feels choppy and not running well
the characters seem like they jumping not moving
V-sync is turned off, Small Textures and NetBook Mode are also turned off

help would be really appreciated, i have been looking for a fix for around 5 days now.
tried everything but the problem still persists to occur 

Your CPU might be the Problem here. It's a dual core without SMT, which might be at it's limits with running both a server and a client at the same time.

Are you running worlds with caves or without? If you are running them with caves, try a world without. Caves are known to draw a bit of performance.

Otherwise you can always run a dedicated server on a second PC or a hosted server, since you mentioned that this problem occurs on single player servers.

2 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

Your CPU might be the Problem here. It's a dual core without SMT, which might be at it's limits with running both a server and a client at the same time.

Are you running worlds with caves or without? If you are running them with caves, try a world without. Caves are known to draw a bit of performance.

Otherwise you can always run a dedicated server on a second PC or a hosted server, since you mentioned that this problem occurs on single player servers.

i tried on klei servers which i get 30-50 ping on, i tried no caves, i tried a server with 20 ping and no caves

it's like something about the game, i run other games fine most of the time.

Archived