Adventurer pigs and shop changes

Adventurer pigs showing in shops for 1 day then they vanish.They sell bundling supplies for oincs.You get to keep what s inside.Thulecite items or items from sw not craftable in Hamlet.Some of them may have Not Working ice maker that can be hold and placed then fixed.Similar to walls.Also cutlass supreme is better than dark sword and they are 50 oincs.That should be changed.

13 hours ago, leexklei said:

Adventurer pigs showing in shops for 1 day then they vanish.They sell bundling supplies for oincs.You get to keep what s inside.Thulecite items or items from sw not craftable in Hamlet.Some of them may have Not Working ice maker that can be hold and placed then fixed.Similar to walls.Also cutlass supreme is better than dark sword and they are 50 oincs.That should be changed.

Explain.What.I s.This.About.

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

They do the same damage, though. 
Both swords do 68 damage.
Or are you talking about the price? 

cutlass doesn't drain sanity which makes it better for most people. I still doubt that should make it cost more.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Explain.What.I s.This.About.

Esentially he's suggesting wandering pig traders that sell bundling wraps with random items and broken structures to put down and repair.

Then he complains about dark sword and cutlass supreme having the same price.

I don t complain but the prices of some items should be changed.In the first 10 days I buy about 10 moggles making the other light source items useless.Miner hat has the exact same price as moggles.In day 40 I have around 700 oincs to spend on the exact same items.As for weapons in the first 10 days I buy the best weapon making the other weapons useless and so on.

6 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

So loot boxes.

Not really.Sw had chests from x mark the spot and Hamlet has Bandit stash maps.

8 hours ago, Hx380 said:

Esentially he's suggesting wandering pig traders that sell bundling wraps with random items and broken structures to put down and repair.

They could sell maps to work like Bandit stash maps with better items.

Archived