Why cant we take a domesticated beefalo when we go

Im saying this mostly cause i really love using domesticated beefalo in my kit but because i dont have much time to play as b4 i cant constantly build salt licks on endless servers to keep that beefalo maintained. If that endless server kept playing a stack of nitre only lasts about 20 hours of continuous play

so i propose why not drop an item like how the lavae does that makes the beefalo a follower capable of leaving the instance with whoever is holding the special item the beef gives you once domesticated

yeah but i play on servers that don't have many mods and  most endless servers don't have that specific mod.   It would be much easier to have this be part of the game rather than it being part of a mod. Because, it would only open up a small amount of worlds and places a person can go to or just make your own world.  But being nomadic hopping servers and playing with many people then it is not a possible solution cause then I would have to ask every world i join to get the mod which would be more of a hassle.

14 hours ago, goatt said:

This seems unfair since a single log out can possibly ruined all your effort put in taming a beef

it wouldnt happen cause the person who was taming it will get an item that the beef is tied to so only if  that item logs off the beef stays. which means the person  would have to some how get it from your inventory.  

Also now maybe the item the beef drops allows you to see the beef on the map. Like how the medallion shows the atrium key on the map. 

10 minutes ago, EsaiXD said:

it wouldnt happen cause the person who was taming it will get an item that the beef is tied to so only if  that item logs off the beef stays. which means the person  would have to some how get it from your inventory.  

Also now maybe the item the beef drops allows you to see the beef on the map. Like how the medallion shows the atrium key on the map. 

What item you talking about, or are you talking about a mod? I was taking about vanilla 

1 hour ago, Angel_Octoling said:

latest?cb=20170111143146

I know what that is, But I'm confused by what you said.

1 hour ago, EsaiXD said:

??

17 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Oh, I didn't say anything. I was just showing you in case you weren't aware, as for what the other said, shrug.

aware of the modding idea? or aware of the fact you can already take beef with you when logging off?

1 hour ago, goatt said:

aware of the modding idea? or aware of the fact you can already take beef with you when logging off?

The medallion. 
At first I thought you were asking about the medallion, so I showed you a picture of it, that's all.
:wilson_wink:

On 3/23/2019 at 5:31 PM, goatt said:

What item you talking about, or are you talking about a mod? I was taking about vanilla 

I want vanilla to have this option because the mod is only useful in small circumstances.  In vanilla it would pretty much act like the lavae tooth.

3 hours ago, EsaiXD said:

I want vanilla to have this option because the mod is only useful in small circumstances.  In vanilla it would pretty much act like the lavae tooth.

I can’t agree more with you

unknown.png

I am still going to keep this up for the creators to consider Beefalo taming needs a rework too when the item you leave to keep them tame doesnt even work

This is still why best option would be to give an item that you can take with you to log out with the beefalo tied to the item  like how the lavae tooth

Archived