Wortox?

So i read the thread over in general discussion and seen no mention in it about console release date. So @JoeW i just wanted to ask if there was any info you could share with us? Such as, will it release at the same time? Will we have the same purchase options?

Anything use can share will be greatly appreciated.

Yeah i seen his comment, it was made a few minutes before i posted this.

I would still like to offer a suggestion to the devs, when use make those major announcements could use please copy & paste the announcement into the console forums as well, provided it is meant to be a simultaneous release of course. The reason i suggest this is most of the console players i've talked to do not visit the other forums on here, i even only check the other forums occasionally.

3 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Yeah i seen his comment, it was made a few minutes before i posted this.

I would still like to offer a suggestion to the devs, when use make those major announcements could use please copy & paste the announcement into the console forums as well, provided it is meant to be a simultaneous release of course. The reason i suggest this is most of the console players i've talked to do not visit the other forums on here, i even only check the other forums occasionally.

OR just follow the devs, and you'll never need to visit anything :)

5 hours ago, mzajy said:

OR just follow the devs, and you'll never need to visit anything :)

What do you mean?

Edit: Figured out what you meant, didn't know that was an option. However i still stand by my suggestion as it should be an obvious SOP to put game changing info up in each of the respective forums.

Archived