Dupe can't decide which cooking ingredient they want to deliver and loop infinitely

Hello,

I am having the following issue: my cook gets constantly stuck in an infinite loop going to deliver a berry to the grill, stopping right in front of the berry, switching to going to deliver a pepper to the grill, and than back to the berry once again. Saving and reloading fixes this for a little while, but in less than a cycle it happens again. Has anyone encountered this and resolved it?

Thanks in advance!

Heppens to me with 2 recipies occasionally. The grill keeps switching to fried mushroom and back to gristle berry causing a dupoe to loop and keep dropping one or another. Disabling one recipie until the other ingerdient gets delivered fixes it for a while. Usually it happens when no igredients are delivered before the night but i can`t reproduce it reliably.

13 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

Heppens to me with 2 recipies occasionally. The grill keeps switching to fried mushroom and back to gristle berry causing a dupoe to loop and keep dropping one or another. Disabling one recipie until the other ingerdient gets delivered fixes it for a while. Usually it happens when no igredients are delivered before the night but i can`t reproduce it reliably.

9 minutes ago, Oozinator said:

I have to empty storage to make it work again.
It happens for me, when i cook many different recipies at one grill..

Thanks, guess each recipe has its own queue of ingredients, since I was making BBQ and stuffed berries which both require peppers, but disabling the barbecue solved this even though the stuffed berries also require peppers....

10 minutes ago, Sculpur said:

Thanks, guess each recipe has its own queue of ingredients, since I was making BBQ and stuffed berries which both require peppers, but disabling the barbecue solved this even though the stuffed berries also require peppers....

Nice!
Sidenote: Your Soul is now bound to me, because i gave your acc, your first like!

12 minutes ago, Sculpur said:

I might of been because they shared an ingredient.

Archived