Bad word generationg posst winter patch

deskp

i've found some really big inacessible islands D: also i couldnt find some pieces of the wooden thing, so i guess its in that island. I had to make another world because of that, :CI really hope the road thing is a bug, im totally lost with this lack of roads fffff

Uh the new world generation is NOT FUN, the satrting worlds are way too big empty boring. All the unconnected island makes it a hassle.I can understand adventure modes later worlds being like this, but the satrter level should be MORE FUN.

I don't know what is going on, but you are not the first one to point out this. Maybe I'm the lucky one but my sandbox worlds all got roads and plentiful biomes. Nothing "out of order" or weird.Only weird think I noticed is that there is no berry bushes in adventure worlds.

Edited by Purplecoin

i've found some really big inacessible islands D: also i couldnt find some pieces of the wooden thing, so i guess its in that island. I had to make another world because of that, :CI really hope the road thing is a bug, im totally lost with this lack of roads fffff

The patch notes mentioned "island chains" which require wormholes to access.