"Archaeologist Dupe" Trait

In the OxygenNotIncluded database, it mentions a trait called "Archaeologist Dupe", which can double the chance for finding the artifacts during space flight.

However, as I start an new game and roll the traits for dupes, I have never seen this trait.

Am I really unlucky, or is "Archaeologist Dupe" a hidden trait?

The description of the trait is:

Archeologist: This Duplicant will always bring back an artifact from space expeditions.

Pratically it removes the 50% of default chance of finding nothing.

I need to check the code better because I believe it may not be implemented yet, despite being present in the code.

I'll remove from the database until I'm sure that is actually implemented!

22 hours ago, zxcvbn987654 said:

In the OxygenNotIncluded database, it mentions a trait called "Archaeologist Dupe", which can double the chance for finding the artifacts during space flight.

However, as I start an new game and roll the traits for dupes, I have never seen this trait.

Am I really unlucky, or is "Archaeologist Dupe" a hidden trait?

I believe that and the Botanist thing in the jobs area are both probably parts of some scrapped/in development jobs.

this is courtesy of @watermelen671 on the data mining thread

public class ARCHAEOLOGIST
	{
		public static LocString NAME = "Archeologist";

public static LocString DESC = "This Duplicant will always bring back an artifact from space expeditions.";
	}

Archived