A Idea (Infections)

This idea is from a book and movie i have been recently watching and reading. Hunger Games.

My idea is to add wound infections.Now the idea isn't that eventually you will die from the

infection but your stats will be lowered because of it like your hp, stomach and sanity.(you

get the wound from animals that you fight) The infection i was thinking could either come

from a animal or the certain biome you are in. Each biome having a different germ (infection)

in it or multiable germs or each animal have a certain type of germ and to heal this you

have to find a certain plant to fix all infections or the more non-beginner friendly way and

make it so you have to find certain colors that match the gauges color to heal that stat.

:biggrin-new:Just felt like i needed to post what was in my head and see if it would even be possible to have.

post-10537-13764591474707_thumb.jpgsarcasm*No, I disagree a ton.Infection, or AKA Sickness is not our main problem, infections are caused by a disease or cause of germs. Don't Starve DOESN'T have those attributes to the Main Game."Don't Starve" yea i know but why do u hate me so much?"Well, point obvious, Making the Game Way too hard and the stealing of the idea stealing that we stole we didn't it was by a forum member that we stole because he stole or she stole that stealing is like stealing candy from a baby but, that was copyright infringement right?Infections, so you want to add Bandages, some ointment, lubricants.... erm, No.The Main purpose was to make the game harder, is it not? Well, at First I thought you was talking about "DayZ" which had Zombies and Infections when you get hurt. Not Hungry Hungry Hippos that ERM gets hungry when you feed them small balls... of fruit! yeah Fruit.If Infections spreaded on Animals... how would the infection began? Was it a new disease called "Don'tStarveItus" or "AD-HD". It really smells and u willy.Don't take this too seriously, I mean, it's just a NO right?post-10537-13764591477094_thumb.jpgthanks and have fun.SOAP PAPER AND BANDAGES TO COMBINED TO FITE THE POWERS OF EVIL!DUN DUN DUNDUNDUN DUNNNDon'tgetSick Girls, tonite at NickDUN DUN UDNDUDN.I don't want this game to be supported on Steam GreenLight."Don't get Sick.... or Starve!" Rated 18+....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4000[/ATTACH]sarcasm*No, I disagree a ton.Infection, or AKA Sickness is not our main problem, infections are caused by a disease or cause of germs. Don't Starve DOESN'T have those attributes to the Main Game."Don't Starve" yea i know but why do u hate me so much?"Well, point obvious, Making the Game Way too hard and the stealing of the idea stealing that we stole we didn't it was by a forum member that we stole because he stole or she stole that stealing is like stealing candy from a baby but, that was copyright infringement right?Infections, so you want to add Bandages, some ointment, lubricants.... erm, No.The Main purpose was to make the game harder, is it not? Well, at First I thought you was talking about "DayZ" which had Zombies and Infections when you get hurt. Not Hungry Hungry Hippos that ERM gets hungry when you feed them small balls... of fruit! yeah Fruit.If Infections spreaded on Animals... how would the infection began? Was it a new disease called "Don'tStarveItus" or "AD-HD". It really smells and u willy.Don't take this too seriously, I mean, it's just a NO right?[ATTACH=CONFIG]4004[/ATTACH]thanks and have fun.SOAP PAPER AND BANDAGES TO COMBINED TO FITE THE POWERS OF EVIL!DUN DUN DUNDUNDUN DUNNNDon'tgetSick Girls, tonite at NickDUN DUN UDNDUDN.I don't want this game to be supported on Steam GreenLight."Don't get Sick.... or Starve!" Rated 18+....

Lol wow dude, were those pics necessary? You could have said it was a bad idea, give your reasons and leave it at that. Why cook up that put-down response, bit much aye...?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4000[/ATTACH]sarcasm*No, I disagree a ton.Infection, or AKA Sickness is not our main problem, infections are caused by a disease or cause of germs. Don't Starve DOESN'T have those attributes to the Main Game."Don't Starve" yea i know but why do u hate me so much?"Well, point obvious, Making the Game Way too hard and the stealing of the idea stealing that we stole we didn't it was by a forum member that we stole because he stole or she stole that stealing is like stealing candy from a baby but, that was copyright infringement right?Infections, so you want to add Bandages, some ointment, lubricants.... erm, No.The Main purpose was to make the game harder, is it not? Well, at First I thought you was talking about "DayZ" which had Zombies and Infections when you get hurt. Not Hungry Hungry Hippos that ERM gets hungry when you feed them small balls... of fruit! yeah Fruit.If Infections spreaded on Animals... how would the infection began? Was it a new disease called "Don'tStarveItus" or "AD-HD". It really smells and u willy.Don't take this too seriously, I mean, it's just a NO right?[ATTACH=CONFIG]4004[/ATTACH]thanks and have fun.SOAP PAPER AND BANDAGES TO COMBINED TO FITE THE POWERS OF EVIL!DUN DUN DUNDUNDUN DUNNNDon'tgetSick Girls, tonite at NickDUN DUN UDNDUDN.I don't want this game to be supported on Steam GreenLight."Don't get Sick.... or Starve!" Rated 18+....

Calm down. Throwing out ideas never hurt. It was an idea to make the game a little harder by give you decisions based on what could happen to you if you fought this certain animal and you might get an infection that would lower your stats. Ex. Wilson has 150 hunger you get infected and it lowers it to 100 or something now you have to 2 choice live with it or heal it. Living with it obviously you would consume more food so that would mean you would need to gather more. You would heal using like the flowers or some type of plant that would show up as much as flint.The idea was just person in the woods, would worry about a bite or a cut getting infected.I do agree it would be weird that all of a sudden their is an illness that came out of no where.>.> zombies :grumpy: Its getting pretty old now.