Ways To Get Better Ping?

Hey guys, I play don't starve together at offline but still get bad ping. Is there any way to get better ping at offline?  Is there any mod or setting to solve this problem?

(I really want to play with winona plz :C)

13 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

Offline means on a dedicated server in your local network, or on a local player hosted map?

Cause the latter should have a ping of 0.

Dude I have not internet connection and I update the game with my phone's internet. After updating I set steam offline and close the internet. I play game with offline mod and I play alone (1 player). But I idk, my ping bar is red and my game is backward time by time. I attack a pig but pig don't take damage if I don't wait. When hornets\hounds chase me game teleport me back again and I took damage. I can't take items from ground fast and sometimes I really can't take them from ground. Items teleport ground again. When the morning came, my ping become worse. If you help me I would be grateful.

9 hours ago, DoktorEnd said:

Dude I have not internet connection and I update the game with my phone's internet. After updating I set steam offline and close the internet. I play game with offline mod and I play alone (1 player). But I idk, my ping bar is red and my game is backward time by time. I attack a pig but pig don't take damage if I don't wait. When hornets\hounds chase me game teleport me back again and I took damage. I can't take items from ground fast and sometimes I really can't take them from ground. Items teleport ground again. When the morning came, my ping become worse. If you help me I would be grateful.

play without cave... thats the only way...

Archived