Some New Shop Ideas

Am I the only one who thinks that there is not enough variety when it comes to the different Shops in Hamlet? I think not. So, I came up with two new ideas (and quite good ones if I do say so myself...). The first one is the New Pork Mineral Deposit. The point of this shop would be to sell the various minerals found throughout the Don't Starve world. It would sell things like Rocks and Flint for 1 Oinc, Nitre for 3 Oincs, Marble for 10 Oincs, Obsidian for 20 Oincs and Thulecite for 50 Oincs. It would make minerals easily renewable in Hamlet, ut only once the player has amassed a fair amount of Oincs. The second Shop I thought of was the Posh Piglet Jewelry Boutique. It would sell all the different color Gems. Red and Blue Gems would cost 20 Oincs. Green, Yellow and Orange Gems would each be 40 Oincs. And Purple Gems would only be a measly 5 Oincs, because the Pigs of Hamlet know that they are very common. Anyway, tell me what you think in the comments below! :D

Archived