mass building shops is fun

Seero

30 minutes ago, TurtleKitty said:

Have you experimented with layout patterns for mass shop building? If so, what makes the single shop type cluster work best for you? 

This is purely for function, Not design.

Both have pros and cons to one another, I Preferred function cause it sat well within design parameters

8 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

Do you bulk buy one shop after another or go through them as an item is needed? 

usually i make a minimum of three of each shops but that aint gonna cut it after 500 days

im gonna have to mass build alot of shops

On 3/1/2019 at 8:22 PM, S19TealPenguin said:

OP has made 24 Oddities shops. So he has spent 96 Boards, 96 Pig skin, and 72 Ballpein Hammers. The only Shop that requires stone is the Mineral Exchange.

Town houses and guard towers do to, but there not stores

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:22 PM, S19TealPenguin said:

OP has made 24 Oddities shops. So he has spent 96 Boards, 96 Pig skin, and 72 Ballpein Hammers. The only Shop that requires stone is the Mineral Exchange.

Yes, however boards are far easier to produce than cut stone, so even a small requirement of it can be a hassle. 

On 3/4/2019 at 1:39 PM, TurtleKitty said:

Yes, however boards are far easier to produce than cut stone, so even a small requirement of it can be a hassle. 

i have almost 20 chests of wood but only 3 1/2 chests of stone.

Archived