Umm... Klei... help??

image.thumb.png.90f543c6e0815ae40d050cb68e724d43.png

Tried to open dst today and this popped up. When I clicked "Disable Mods" the game does open but main menu isn't animated, in curios character isn't animated and no songs play. And as you may guess hwen I tried to open my save I couldn't.

I checked the files integrity and everything seems ok. 

I have no idea what caused this as I didn't mess with dst files

6 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Try reinstalling? You’ll keep all your curios if you’re worried about that, since it’s all stored in steam now.

Nope. Didn't help.

Another thing that's weird is that my client log isn't updating. Last log is from yesterday

Just now, BaoML said:

Are your account admin? Can you remove mods if it helps anything? If not, have you made any changes to core game (or game folders) recently? 

Not sure what you mean by the 1st one.

Tried disabling mods but game acts as if it cannot save any information. i disable (by buton and manually in mod options) mods but when I click apply the game loads up and when I check mods menu they're still ennabled.

I didn't touch game files for a long time

Just now, Szczuku said:

Not sure what you mean by the 1st one.

Tried disabling mods but game acts as if it cannot save any information. i disable (by buton and manually in mod options) mods but when I click apply the game loads up and when I check mods menu they're still ennabled.

I didn't touch game files for a long time

1st one: Well, this:Capture.PNG.6ff03a4554c5787b5c6403973022c0d3.PNG

Have you tried Capture.PNG.89c01fa3167fe7904338ff8952b477be.PNG ?

Just now, Szczuku said:

Yes I'm the administrator and I did try verifying the integrity. Says everything's fine

If you don't mind then maybe you can try deleting all your mods from your folders. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods) for me. Delete the mods folder and try again.

Archived