Regolith passing through barriers?

6 hours ago, Nitroturtle said:

seems like it happens upon loading the game.  My theory is that it's the game trying to combine piles of regolith, as it seemed to start happening when they made the changes to material piles combining.

This keeps happening to me as well. Dug out regolith forms tiles on load. It`s really annoying to deal with but has nothing to do with regolith from meteors bypassing bunker tiles.

5 hours ago, Drethon said:

Do solar panels act as normal tiles as far as voles are concerned?

I saw voles path through solar panels so i`d say it might be that.

5 hours ago, M.C. said:

I do have a full bunker door wall for the entire map.

Then there might be some sort of an edge of the map bug.

On 2/18/2019 at 4:23 PM, Sasza22 said:

This keeps happening to me as well. Dug out regolith forms tiles on load. It`s really annoying to deal with but has nothing to do with regolith from meteors bypassing bunker tiles.

I saw voles path through solar panels so i`d say it might be that.

Then there might be some sort of an edge of the map bug.

There's certainly something going on with the edge of the map.

I had a ladder built in space along the right edge, and it kept getting damaged even though it has bunker doors and tiles above it plus a long line of mesh tiles and airlock doors. At one point, a bunch of damage indicators popped up while I was looking at the ladder... except there was no meteor visible.

I think what's happening is that meteors can spawn off the edge of the map... and they seem to be invisible.

Next thing I am going to try is sealing the entire edge with bunker tiles. If I am right, it should stop ladder damage and regolith accumulation.

Archived