[Hint] How to walk on water Consistently

Hi guys, I am LuanaFoxy, you can call me Foxy. I am starting to make some videos in don't starve Together, here is a tip on walking on water. With it you can travel to places much faster and do some other stuff

hope you enjoy my channel.

14 minutes ago, Doratiotto said:

oh, sorry, do I need to post again there?

Nope, if this ever does happen again (We all make accidents, and you didn't know any better) you can always mention or report a thread for being in the wrong place, and usually a staff member is happy to move it for you.

That said,

The Don't Starve Together section does not have a video subsection. The link @__IvoCZE__ shared was for the base Don't Starve game. I currently don't know if this is either the right or wrong place for it, you would have to contact staff, or just let them eventually move it.

3 minutes ago, Auth said:

Nope, if this ever does happen again (We all make accidents, and you didn't know any better) you can always mention or report a thread for being in the wrong place, and usually a staff member is happy to move it for you.

That said,

The Don't Starve Together section does not have a video subsection. The link @__IvoCZE__ shared was for the base Don't Starve game. I currently don't know if this is either the right or wrong place for it, you would have to contact staff, or just let them eventually move it.

theres only 1 video and art subforums and both are for DS/T

1 hour ago, Daniel86268 said:

It's much simpler to drop the sculptures precisely by equipping a piece of armor. Then it'll drop where you stand instead of getting flung off into the distance. (I know it's not that far, but when placing it, it feels like that.)

I did not know about that, thanks. You just saved me a lot of time, it always feels like I drop it in place and it go some miles away haha.

I will try today what you said

Archived