Finding a Red Alert Priority

I like the new red alert priority in the beta branch.  It has a sense of urgency.  Unfortunately, there isn't a mechanism to find where the priority is coming from if there are a lot of priorities.  I accidentally set one on a compost pile without realizing and unpaused and couldn't find it for quite a while.  Could there be a notification listing all of the active "!!" priorities?

I know that it has a red !! on it, but there were a lot of builds happening, so it took me a while to find it.

Yet my two other great suggestions:
1. INDIVIDUAL red alert. Turn on red alert for 1 dupe only. Yes! That one, who trapped himself in a pit ans enjoys rest in a puddle of his own ... wastes. Just not to wake up the whole colony because of one jackass.
2. Auto-dig area selection tool. This will help to keep the paths clean. It's like the dig tool, but the digging assignment does not disappear completely. If something mineable appears in the selected area, it's automatically assigned for digging. May require a special cancel button in order not to accidentally cancel the auto-digging. No more deaths because of sand and snow! The keep clean tool (auto-moping and picking up objects)  will also be handy.

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Can`t you find it through a dupe task list? It should show it on the top of the list everythime. Or doesn`t it work that way?

I didn't think of doing that.  But there weren't any tasks associated with the compost at that time, so I doubt it would have shown up.  No polluted dirt to store and didn't need flipping, but red alert was still on. 

Besides, that is a bit out of the way.  It would be more intuitive if clicking on the "Red Alert" notification moved the camera to the source of the red alert.  Currently, it just moves the camera to the printing pod.

38 minutes ago, Zarquan said:

It would be more intuitive if clicking on the "Red Alert" notification moved the camera to the source of the red alert.  Currently, it just moves the camera to the printing pod.

It's the same with "unreachable food". It takes you to the dupe, not the food that's unreachable.

Archived