How to disable Crocodogs in Shipwrecked?

RudeBoyTom

I know how to disable hounds in all Don't Starve DLCs except for Shipwrecked. Even if I disable Crocodogs in settings they still appear the same way the hounds do in other DLCs. I tried it several times. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

10 hours ago, RudeBoyTom said:

One would though so but I tried it with several games and the dogs always appeared. 

Did you go into the volcano at any point? There used to be a bug where going into the volcano resets the croc waves to default. I'm not sure if it was ever fixed, haven't played Shipwrecked in a while.

7 hours ago, Xehanightmare said:

Did you go into the volcano at any point? There used to be a bug where going into the volcano resets the croc waves to default. I'm not sure if it was ever fixed, haven't played Shipwrecked in a while.

No, I didn't. The dogs are there from the beginning - first wave, day 7 or something. 

This is happening to me too-- it also started me in the dry season, when I turned off dry season and set the starting season to "mild". It appears that in SW, the worlds just aren't working as they should be with some prefabs upon worldgen. 

Archived